Overview – Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Preparation
This five week workshop prepares participants to take the computer-adaptive Graduate Records Examination. The purpose of the course is to improve students’ performance on the GRE by:
- Providing students with successful test management techniques
- Familiarizing students with question types specific to the GRE
- Teaching the logical, rhetorical, and mathematical problem-solving techniques relevant to the GRE
- Teaching essential grammatical and mathematical concepts and techniques in application to real test problems
- Identifying the specific problems posed by the GRE, and analyzing common test-taking errors
- Improving performance and reducing test anxiety through practice testing
This workshop is taught by Dr. Anthony Poplawski, who has helped thousands of students perform better on their GRE examinations. While this workshop provides participants with very valuable information, techniques and strategies for maximizing their potential on the GRE, please note that it does not replace studying. In addition to taking this workshop we recommend that students dedicate significant time to studying for the examination in order to be truly prepared.
Please visit the Graduate Record Examination web site at www.gre.org to view information on the GRE exam.
*You do not have to be a student at UMBC to take this course. Courses are open to the general public.
$625.00 (Discounts Available – click here for Discounts Details)
All materials are provided with the course registration price. These include a text book or practice tests as well as a set of proprietary handouts developed by the instructor.